[sg-ops] [SGNOG 3] Registration for Workshop and Conference is now OPEN!

Cheeyong Tay tcy at cheeyong.org
Wed Jun 4 09:56:53 SGT 2014

Dear all,

SGNOG 3 Workshop and Conference is now available for registration.

This year we are organizing 2 workshops based on feedback from previous
year's participants, and we are please to have instructors from Cisco and
APNIC/ICANN to conduct the following workshops. 2 workshops will run in
parallel from 24th - 26th June in SMU.

Workshop A – MPLS
Workshop B – Network Security

We are also organizing a 1-Day conference, and we have lined up with very
interesting topics from industry speakers about IXP Security, IPv6
Security, Statistics on IPv6 of .sg domain, and many others.

Seats are limited, so please quickly register for the workshops and
conference at the following URL:

http://www.sgnog.net/?page_id=470

Hope to see all of you at the upcoming SGNOG3 event. If there is any
questions about the workshop or conference, please do not hesitate to
contact the SGNOG programme committee at pc at sgnog.net

Regards,
Cheeyong
on behalf of SGNOG PC