[sg-ops] SGNOG 5 Registration & Call For Papers

Cheeyong Tay tcy at cheeyong.org
Tue Jul 18 11:46:33 SGT 2017

Hello,

We are please to announce that SGNOG5 <http://www.sgnog.net/?page_id=837>
Conference is now open for registration.

Date : 5th September 2017
Venue : Matrix @ Biopolis
Address : 30 Biopolis Street, Matrix, Singapore 138671

SGNOG5 Registration :
https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/sgnog-5-tickets-35374963468

Early birds (register before 15 Aug 2017) enjoy discounted rate at SGD80.
Hurry and sign up now!

This year's SGNOG5 will see a study of the effect of natural disasters on
Internet routing, and will discuss techniques to improve global routing
security and network resilience. We are also in the midst of evaluating
topics in software-defined networking and network orchestration.

In optical transport, our peers will share best practices when deploying
high-speed 100G/400G networks. We will also be introducing 400G/800G
Ethernet technologies in data centres.

While SGNOG5 is still accepting papers, we encourage you to submit early!
If you have an interesting idea you would like to share, or a topic you
would like to present, please post your proposal via
https://papers.apia.org/user/login.php?event=57. We welcome all topics that
relate to the challenges faced by operators and network administrators
managing public network infrastructure and enterprise networks.

Please note the key dates up till SGNOG5:
Submissions deadline: 11 Aug 2017
Programme published: 25 Aug 2017
Final slides received: 1 Sep 2017

Thank you and look forward see you at the event!

Regards,

Tay Chee Yong

on behalf of SGNOG Organizing Committee