[sg-ops] SGNOG6 Conference Registration

Cheeyong Tay tcy at cheeyong.org
Thu Jun 14 00:54:20 +08 2018

Hi All,

SGNOG6 Conference will be held on 20 July 2018 (Friday) at OneFarrer Hotel
Ballroom 1. While we are still firming up the full agenda of the
conference, we are happy to informed that some papers have already been
accepted.

This year's SGNOG6, we have veterans of the Internetworking industry
sharing their experiences with and of IXP management. There will also be a
demonstration of a toolkit that aids understanding inter-operator network
relationships. Friends from HK will also be popping by to provide an
overview of the HK telecoms and internet industry.

In addition, we have confirmed topics on Automation & Orchestration and a
sneak peak into one of Facebook’s network monitoring tools.

Please visit http://www.sgnog.net for more information.

Early bird rates to the conference ends on 20 June. So do register early!

https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/sgnog-6-conference-tickets-44009440421

Thank you, and see you at the event!

Regards,
Cheeyong