[sg-ops] SGNOG8 New Date - 30 July 2021

Cheeyong Tay tcy at cheeyong.org
Fri Apr 3 21:10:16 +08 2020

Dear all,

SGNOG organising committee would like to take this opportunity to inform
everyone that in view of the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, the team has
decided to postpone SGNOG8. We want to protect the health of fellow
networkers and keep everyone involved safe.

SGNOG8 will now be held on the *30 July 2021*. The venue remains unchanged
at the Raffles City Convention Centre.

The new date will give us time to deal with the constantly changing
landscape and the disruption caused by the covid-19 pandemic.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our supporters who have
expressed interest in their sponsorship to our event, and those who have
responded to our call for papers, as well as those who have registered for
our event. We will be reaching out to advise on the necessary follow up
actions.

In the meantime, please like our SGNOG Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/SGNOG> for more updates, or visit our website
<https://www.sgnog.net/> for more information.

Take care and stay safe and healthy and see you in 2021!

Regards,

Cheeyong

SGNOG organising committee