[sg-ops] SGNOG8 Conference Registration

Cheeyong Tay tcy at cheeyong.org
Mon Feb 15 21:20:06 +08 2021

Dear all,

Hope everyone is safe and well. In view of the ongoing pandemic, the SGNOG
Organising Committee has decided that SGNOG8 will be a free online event,
to ensure that the networking community can continue to keep in touch and
be kept abreast of technology trends and operational best practices whilst
working safely from home.

While we are still firming up the agenda of the online event, we are
excited to announce that registration to SGNOG8 is now open:

https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/sgnog-8-conference-online-edition-tickets-138380701403

Concurrently, we have also opened the Call for Papers for fellow networkers
to share what they have been up to whilst being cooped up at home during
the pandemic. Tell us more about the exciting projects you have been
working on!

https://www.sgnog.net/?page_id=2840

Thank you and see you soon!

Regards,