[sg-ops] Cheap-ish Ip transit with BGP

Sanjeev Gupta sanjeev at dcs1.biz
Wed May 11 21:06:55 +08 2022

Replying to myself, for the mail archives.

I finally got a good price from SPTel, for a 1G L2 circuit delivered of
NGNBN, and patched to SGIX at STT Tai Seng (by far the cheapest
interconnect I could find).

Now bringing up peering.  Why do so many Networks see my via the RS, yet
still want a session manually configured?

A shout out to See KH from SGIX, for answering my questions patiently, and
be *very* supportive.

And thank you, Matt and Jonathan and others who provided pointers.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208   http://sg.linkedin.com/in/ghane