[sg-ops] [sg-hub] Survey on Global IPv6 Penetration 2014

Kerk Chun Sing chunsing.kerk at sgix.sg
Thu Jul 25 10:42:20 SGT 2013

In SG, one of the new ISP choose to do CGN in their network. Maybe it is
due to lack of operational v6 experience or concern about the volume of
clueless users flooding their support line on day 1 of their business.

VPN and Skype works on CGN, anyone know what application will break?

/chunsing
在 2013-7-24 PM4:22,"Tom Paseka" <tom at cloudflare.com>写道: