[sg-ops] Label solutions for cabling works

Nicholas ONG nicholas at flarez.net
Tue Dec 4 09:28:12 +08 2018

Hi,

A topic that's slightly off track from the usual routing and stuff.

Just a quick check if there's any labelling solutions that worked well for other guys in Singapore.

I have been using Brother Ptouch 450 using the smallest fonts for cable flags with the PC software for mass printouts. It works well, just that the cable flags do cause obstructive when I need to do more new cabling within the racks plus the fact that I find the labels are quite expensive for such a short length.

Cheers

Nicholas Ong
E-mail   - nicholas at flarez.net